• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

Wouldn't you guys think because of that big volcanic eruption earlier this year that it has a big influence on What has been going on this fall into winter? Things have been chaotic and sometimes not making any sense. But we've also had one of the biggest volcanic eruptions we've had in modern history. 

On a different note, be careful. What we wish for. Christmas Eve for me is a big deal and we travel to my sister's where the whole entire family gets together. I hate to have that ruined from a big snow storm. Who the hell am I kidding? Lol, I'd get over it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Wouldn't you guys think because of that big volcanic eruption earlier this year that it has a big influence on What has been going on this fall into winter? Things have been chaotic and sometimes not making any sense. But we've also had one of the biggest volcanic eruptions we've had in modern history. 

On a different note, be careful. What we wish for. Christmas Eve for me is a big deal and we travel to my sister's where the whole entire family gets together. I hate to have that ruined from a big snow storm. Who the hell am I kidding? Lol, I'd get over it

Same here! But who am I kidding... I'll throw the husband in the Power Wagon, lock the axles and head to the inlaws anyway! 

15 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Tip mentioned to me he was gonna start a new thread on this soon...so I'll give him through 00z suite tonight to write the novel. If he punts on that, then someone should fire one up.

he is going to be too busy scribing his 10,000 word CC dissertation to argue about the bolded below:

57 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

but our work suggests that climate change could currently be weighing the dice toward La Niña,” said lead author Robert Jnglin Wills, a UW research scientist in atmospheric sciences. “At some point, we expect anthropogenic, or human-caused, influences to reverse these trends and give El Niño the upper hand.”

So, anthropogenic climate changes causes La Nina and El Nino.  I wonder how much government grant money they received to come up with this crap?