Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Getting rather nasty out there, +FZRA, 27/24°F.

Yeah getting freezing rain gullywashers right now. I’m surprised how quickly it’s still accreting. The low was 23° so there’s probably some heating lag for the cold surfaces. I’m up to 31.6° so hopefully it’s done freezing soon. We’re starting to get some major sag.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah getting freezing rain gullywashers right now. I’m surprised how quickly it’s still accreting. The low was 23° so there’s probably some heating lag for the cold surfaces. I’m up to 31.6° so hopefully it’s done freezing soon. We’re starting to get some major sag.

Unless the winds veer out of the south, I'll stay wedged which is bad news.

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

There’s always plenty of room for a grinch storm in there. Esp with that SE ridge still around. 

But at least there’s good cold bleeding down and it’s an active jet so we should have chances going forward after next week’s torch. 

I have bet against grinch from the start this season....I still think we get white xmas.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Ray tickling Ant’s toes giggling, “I told you my forecast would be right big boy…Santa will make your weenie happy this year.”

I already busted this month TBH...just how bad does it end up is the question. Hopefully we salvage the snow part of it.

• Like 1