Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2021 Discussion/Obs

CAPE

9 hours ago, midatlanticweather said:

I like Reolink cameras and the solar panel recharging is awesome! No need to run wires!

Nice.  I am close enough to the attic vent that power-over-Ethernet is a good option.  I’m more worried about it pointing directly at the sun.  Not sure if that is a problem for the electronics or not. It is weatherproof, but I put an acrylic anti-squirrel disk above it as a cover.

Obscenely nice out this morning.  June gets a bad rap sometimes, but it can come through with really nice days.

• Like 1

Broad support for another coolish Canadian airmass for the second half of next week. Maybe even a bit cooler than today and tomorrow. Have to get through a few days of warm humid and maybe stormy conditions this weekend into Monday-Tuesday, but nothing anomalous for mid-late June. 

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1

2 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Broad support for another coolish Canadian airmass for the second half of next week. Maybe even a bit cooler than today and tomorrow. Have to get through a few days of warm humid and maybe stormy conditions this weekend into Monday-Tuesday, but nothing anomalous for mid-late June. 

That cooler airmass will be after the possible remains of the tropical system. Interesting wording in the long-term AFD this evening regarding the next week's rain potential. May end up being two seperate events versus just one.   

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic