Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

11 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

Agreed. Did the basic Easton Friday night starter pack tonight of Out of the Fire pizza and  some double IPAs from Hair O the Dog.

Out of the Fire is outstanding. I don't do pizza often, but one of the best ever is their gorgonzola and caramelized onion. Holy shit is that perfect. Do they still have that one on the menu?

eta- and the PEI mussels are incredible

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Out of the Fire is outstanding. I don't do pizza often, but one of the best ever is their gorgonzola and caramelized onion. Holy shit is that perfect. Do they still have that one on the menu?

They have variations of the onion pizza. You can order online now (started cause of COVID) so you can check out what's on the menu to see if there is something similar.  They update the online menu with daily specials also so it is up to date with what is offered.   The online ordering has been great addition.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CAPE said:

So many good restaurants in Easton. Overall better than St Michaels imo.

Agree. Cambridge general area has some gems too. Old Salty's on Hoopers Island is awesome. One of the best bay views to look at while eating anywhere. Hell, the food could suck and I'd still go. :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, Bob Chill said:

Agree. Cambridge general area has some gems too. Old Salty's on Hoopers Island is awesome. One of the best bay views to look at while eating anywhere. Hell, the food could suck and I'd still go. :lol:

Cambridge has come a long way in the past decade. Defo has a sweet spot now.

1 hour ago, caviman2201 said:

Lol people rag on CWG's 1-20" boom/bust/high/medium/low confidence forecasts every day on this forum and I'm getting the business from an account that posts once a decade over my first and only jab at them. 

Yours could've merely been the straw that broke the capitol camel's back...I think what they said needed to be said.

Friend sent me the video without disclaimer and I'm still angry with her.  I hate shit like that.  And what makes the anger even worse is...it was all over some snow.
Truly the worst thing I've ever seen. And the ending was way worse than I had imagined. The name calling was funny at first but omg

14 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

My unofficial crybaby call will go here in banter. This continues to push SE and faster. 

Leesburg 1-2" rain to start 

Sykesville 1-3"

All melted by kickoff

Final big baby call

We are solidly in the CAM wheelhouse today. My gut says there will be some NW movement or at least an expansion of the heavy precip/banding even if the track doesn't shift.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

We are solidly in the CAM wheelhouse today. My gut says there will be some NW movement or at least an expansion of the heavy precip/banding even if the track doesn't shift.

I don't disagree my official guess is higher in the main thread, this guess is just me being whiny 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic