Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I was on a Zoom call at work today - we got talking about the weather and one of the partners I work with said “Do you follow Jay’s Wintry Mix on Facebook?  It’s where I get all my weather info from.  He’s really funny and usually right...”  :lol:

@Ji @leesburg 04

Dude the same thing happened to me two years ago.

1 minute ago, T. August said:

Damn I was gone for literally 24 hours and we have a WSW.

Any takers on how this is gonna fail for the Bay? I’m thinking a NW of 95 secondary max, consisting of someone with a crazy (yet real) total of 6-7”, with a jack over by @CAPE, leaving SE Harford through Baltimore downs towards Annapolis with 2-3”.

18z GFS looks relatively boring for everyone, with a min centered over my yard. Shortwave pretty meh.

Rather live on the edge with the jacked up NAM lol.

• Like 2

Just now, CAPE said:

18z GFS looks relatively boring for everyone, with a min centered over my yard. Shortwave pretty meh.

Rather live on the edge with the jacked up NAM lol.

i like winter and snow but i dont think i would want this. We arent built for this lol

gfs_T2m_us_36.png

5 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

HH Gefs is REAL boring.  Good thing we r inside 36 lol 

A couple members  with a total zippo snow for a 100 sq Miles :popcorn:

I told you 12z ens had the best snows to the SE, but at least it had the indication of dynamics/banding. 18z has the same sort of distribution but no juice.

For my culinary friends, made this for dinner for the wife and I. Green Curry Chicken Eggplant Snow Peas, Jasmine Rice

Been experimenting recently with East Asian curries. The Green had a little more heat than the sweeter red. Chicken Biryani next week then maybe a hot yellow Curry soon.

Sorry for pic quality, photog isn't my strongpoint.20210205_182723.thumb.jpg.0d64768f3ad94054159847fa12ae9c5e.jpg

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

For my culinary friends, made this for dinner for the wife and I. Green Curry Chicken Eggplant Snow Peas, Jasmine Rice

Been experimenting recently with East Asian curries. The Green had a little more heat than the sweeter red. Chicken Biryani next week then maybe a hot yellow Curry soon.

Sorry for pic quality, photog isn't my strongpoint.20210205_182723.thumb.jpg.0d64768f3ad94054159847fa12ae9c5e.jpg

Just had some panang curry the other night.  That might be my favorite curry. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Asian food makes me hungry like 30 mins after eating. When the buffets used to be open I swear I could scarf 5 plates and half hour after leaving be hungry again. 

One of my fave dishes I order from a local Asian place is Malaysian red curry chicken, with big chunks of onions, green beans, egg plant, and red and green peppers, cooked to perfection and with fried rice. It is outstanding.

Just now, CAPE said:

One of my fave dishes I order from a local Asian place is Malaysian red curry chicken, with big chunks of onions, green beans, egg plant, and red and green peppers, cooked to perfection and with fried rice. It is outstanding.

Damn, that sounds tasty!!  Nice kick too, with the red curry.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic