• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Classbravo
    Newest Member
    Classbravo
Obs and nowcast Major Nor'easter near blizzard Sunday afternoon Jan 31 - Sunrise Wednesday Feb 3

wdrag

10 minutes ago, Ridingtime said:

Thank you Don, this looks great and I appreciate the kind response. 

Would you also happen to know of a similar webcam that would show things from a more grassy open area with the same sort of quality?

You’re welcome. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any such webcams in Central Park or the New York Botanical Garden.

44 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

Just got back from getting takeout (Woodstack in Metuchen - really good flatbreads, pastas and specialty dishes).  Roads getting pretty bad as we now have 2.25" as of 6 pm (3/4" the last hour), which is definitely beyond what was expected now (<1" on all models).  Still 24F and snowing moderately - big fluffy flakes, so I'm guessing our snow/liquid ratio is at least 15:1 (usually about 10:1 here).  

And up to 2.75" OTG in Metuchen at 7 pm at 23F.  

New Jersey Turnpike = ice road trucker, Southern State/LIE was bone dry. Snow all the way from South Jersey to Coney Island.

Car is covered in ice and salt spray, license plate is completely encased, hoping I wasn’t charged any tolls lol.

23/14 here. Zero snow on the ground.

15 minutes ago, donsutherland1 said:

You’re welcome. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any such webcams in Central Park or the New York Botanical Garden.

I loved the old days when you put many things together in a post.

• Like 1