Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm in manufacturing now, I worked in supermarkets from 1983 - 2014 and have been with an Organic dairy company since then. I don't work weekends lol I did go shopping earlier and my product was being hammered :)

That's sweet.  Worked my fair share of weekends for 25+ years now. 

6 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

18z rgem held, no crazy dryslot and deforms the hell out of us. Obviously I don’t know if it will show the same insane stupid 3”+ qpf but from this we take!

C870B2DC-010E-4F5C-AF43-E9F396062FFE.thumb.png.637fc752033b2657d73d25a06e73614b.png

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

7H and 85H low development on the RGEM is total NSFW stuff. I might need @stormtracker permission to post something this naughty

I'm inches from getting back in my car

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I for one like Salty Bob Chill. I hope he stays.

2 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

So do I, of course

Thanks dudes. I genuinely appreciate it. But unfortunately I will be hit and run for events and maybe chime in on tracking but that's about it. I have big things going on IRL and I simply dont have the time to goof around here without sacrificing somewhere else and I can't do that. 

Being honest, it's more fun only investing time into (relatively) sure things at close leads. Long range tracking is mostly (or entirely) charity work with no paycheck. Stopped being rewarding and that started happening before last year. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Thanks dudes. I genuinely appreciate it. But unfortunately I will be hit and run for events and maybe chime in on tracking but that's about it. I have big things going on IRL and I simply dont have the time to goof around here without sacrificing somewhere else and I can't do that. 

Being honest, it's more fun only investing time into (relatively) sure things at close leads. Long range tracking is mostly (or entirely) charity work with no paycheck. Stopped being rewarding and that started happening before last year. 

Well its certainly nice when you do pop in :)

Hope all the big things go well for you and things continue to go well

Just now, CAPE said:

@JakkelWx

Did you notice Mount Holly went advisory for here? Not that it matters, but an indication of the uncertainty. Our country is expansive N to S, but we are both very close to Queens Anne's county, which has a WSW, and the forecast snow amounts are the same.

I did notice that. They are still going with an initial 4-6'' so that's reasonable to me. Maybe the RGEM is on to something and suddenly in the end we both get much more snow than anticipated. That would be the biggest score in years!

• Like 1

Just now, JakkelWx said:

I did notice that. They are still going with an initial 4-6'' so that's reasonable to me. Maybe the RGEM is on to something and suddenly in the end we both get much more snow than anticipated. That would be the biggest score in years!

It's not on to something, but it is ON something.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

D3_WinterThreat.pngI still don't understand this map I think the potential impact or the confidence could be raised. 

I don't think that's too bad for day 3...which is Monday into Tuesday right now.  That covers what would be the coastal part of the storm.  They have the 2nd level for potential impact, which is reasonable (it could certainly be impactful!).  And the confidence is low...which sure, that makes sense right now, there's a lot of uncertainty for Monday-Tuesday at this point.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic