• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

Wish all you guys luck in the Beltway.  The winter disappointment is non-stop when living there (I still do half the time).  I have already recruited one family to Snowshoe but if you seriously need your 'snow fix', consider Deep Creek like @nj2vaor Snowshoe .  You can buy a condo here starting at $30k and will mostly pay for itself through rentals.  You won't make money but shouldn't cost you much either.  

23° here btw, slopes were great!

20201215_123902_compress10.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Potvinsux said:

Wish all you guys luck in the Beltway.  The winter disappointment is non-stop when living there (I still do half the time).  I have already recruited one family to Snowshoe but if you seriously need your 'snow fix', consider Deep Creek like @nj2vaor Snowshoe .  You can buy a condo here starting at $30k and will mostly pay for itself through rentals.  You won't make money but shouldn't cost you much either.  

23* here btw

@Potvinsux, a condo in Snowshoe is appealing to me.  Can you PM me some locations I should look?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

Thanks Yoda. Yes, please. Lets move along and back to discussing models.

Sure. I like thick models with a big front-end and a big thump-a-dump at the backend. They are stone cold and leave you breathless as you watch them perform on screen.....

wait. Do you mean weather models? 

• Haha 6
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic