Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Discussion

weatherwiz

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Windy and cool cloudy here

Send it this way atleast tonight will be cool.. btw looked at the temp forecast for death valley this morning.. supposed to get up to 122 the middle.of next week how do the 20 people or whatever I ng is.live there.. I would die.lol

It’s part of the delusion game… People don’t want a back door front so if they get to call it something else – but it’s a back door front. why?

We/you saw it on satellite ... duh, it was moving toward the Southwest from northeast. That is a back door front.

Whether one wants to play semantical games to evade reality by redefining it or not based on whatever irrelevant atmosphere it’s toting along is really besides the point. I went over this a while ago - it’s probably a hybrid for the backside airmass technically ..,but the action of the boundary still went back door.  

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

Send it this way atleast tonight will be cool.. btw looked at the temp forecast for death valley this morning.. supposed to get up to 122 the middle.of next week how do the 20 people or whatever I ng is.live there.. I would die.lol

You might be a Pluviophile 

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

It’s part of the delusion game… People don’t want a back door front so if they get to call it something else – but it’s a back door front. why?

We/you saw it on satellite ... duh, it was moving toward the Southwest from northeast. That is a back door front.

Whether one wants to play semantics games to evade reality by redefining it or not based on whatever irrelevant atmosphere it’s tiring along is really besides the point. I went over this a while ago - it’s probably a hybrid for the backside airmass technically ..,but the action of the boundary still went back door.  

The sun is strong this time of year. A cold front is really a density front with an airmass of higher density advecting in. Clear it out behind the front and it can actually end up warmer than ahead of it. That happens all of the time up here in CAD land. It's the same thing as a dry line. I know you know all of this...just "saying" it in general aloud.

We should really confuse the public and call it a high rho front.

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Where’s our 40’s and rains? Lol. 
Epic busts 

My dad called it the “first crappy day in a while” in NE CT.  He’s a pretty good barometer of the general public.  They go from a week of sunshine and warmth to low-mid 60s with wind and clouds... no matter what semantics game is going on, the population notices it’s not 80F and sunny.

They’ve been quarantining for over a week now in Woodstock.  Should be about good to start getting out.  

31 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Yup, just made it here...temperature has started to drop as well, you can feel the cool breeze coming from the NE just over the past 10 minutes.

Models did well. Wasn’t paying close attention but looked like a I84 jack for a couple runs now. Wish we can make that happen when it’s sub 32F though.

26 minutes ago, alex said:

My kids actually went swimming. Brrr. Makes me feel really lucky to have found this place though. No worries about beach closure!

972306AB-9EA3-4816-ABBD-6195B64FE4F5.jpeg

34137C48-B9C1-49A1-AC6D-0B14B33983AB.jpeg

Blue lip special.  When kids are having fun they don't feel the cold.  (or heat)

Fed the black flies while in the garden.  They were tolerable while I ran the tiller but as soon as the motor stopped the flies dove in.  Only planted carrots and arugula as we'll probably be well down in the 30s tomorrow and Monday mornings.

• Like 1