• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
May Discussion

weatherwiz

Lol I swear I live by Kevin.  Up at 520 am, lite shower but so so quiet,  watching the hummingbirds eat and dance, birds chirping not another sound with still wind but wait, guy across the street starts up his power washer at 535 am and is power washing his dump truck, not a truck his dump truck,not cleaning out the body as he is a landscaper but the cab and hood. I had to laugh but cmon. Anyways that only lasted a half hour and we quiet. Love these cloudy warm mornings when the animals are eating,  saw 2 deer and a rabbit munching away at the fence line. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I think you can see what happened to the rains we were supppsed to get. That convection over NJ and Philly area stole the show. Scooter has some rule about that too

Probably will stay warm until 1 or 2 this afternoon when the door swings wildly open

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Probably will stay warm until 1 or 2 this afternoon when the door swings wildly open

Yeah never any doubt about the cold front coming thru dropping temps into the 50’s late day. That was a given. I just wasn’t understanding the thought process they had of a cloudy cold 3 day weekend of 40’s to upper 50’s . Always looked to be sunny Sunday and Monday with 65-73. Very similar to mid week we just had. Some call it Coc k I believe. Muggy 5 miler this morning. Thick fog but only .01 from drizzle. Would have liked to have gotten some decent rain. It’s gotten dry quickly 

Yeah never any doubt about the cold front coming thru dropping temps into the 50’s late day. That was a given. I just wasn’t understanding the thought process they had of a cloudy cold 3 day weekend of 40’s to upper 50’s . Always looked to be sunny Sunday and Monday with 65-73. Very similar to mid week we just had. Some call it Coc k I believe. Muggy 5 miler this morning. Thick fog but only .01 from drizzle. Would have liked to have gotten some decent rain. It’s gotten dry quickly 

Sunday looks like a low 60s day you will have to wait until Monday for sunny 70s

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Sunday looks like a low 60s day you will have to wait until Monday for sunny 70s

Other issue that Murderer on the loose in town. He killed someone yesterday in Willington and took off on motorcycle. He was seen yesterday behind Bills Auto parts which is less than 5 minutes from here . I don’t think he’s been caught yet . Was definitely a little cautious looking for him. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

65 Dew and 65 for the low. We summer until 11am. 

Monday iffy? Looks like poop on NAM.

That model has been beyond abysmal. Ever since Dendy used it for that backdoor last Friday that ended up a warm front over Dryslot. It had 2 inches of rain here last night / today . and 40’s to NYC. Tossed 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Other issue that Murderer on the loose in town. He killed someone yesterday in Willington and took off on motorcycle. He was seen yesterday behind Bills Auto parts which is less than 5 minutes from here . I don’t think he’s been caught yet . Was definitely a little cautious looking for him. 

Haven't heard about it. Who did he kill was it someone he knew or just random

Yeah Brett gonna get a soaker to wash his way too late dropping of fertilizer in

Still uncertainty with where the heaviest QPF placement is, as
CAMs continue to vary on intensity. Utilized a blend of the
50/75th percentile of guidance along with WPC guidance. This
leans closer to the ECMWF/GEM and majority of HREF members
solutions, which keeps the heaviest precipitation across
southern CT and RI east to the Islands. The NAM/GFS solutions
keep the heaviest precipitation over RI, Cape Cod and the
Islands.

Yeah Brett gonna get a soaker to wash his way too late dropping of fertilizer in

Still uncertainty with where the heaviest QPF placement is, as
CAMs continue to vary on intensity. Utilized a blend of the
50/75th percentile of guidance along with WPC guidance. This
leans closer to the ECMWF/GEM and majority of HREF members
solutions, which keeps the heaviest precipitation across
southern CT and RI east to the Islands. The NAM/GFS solutions
keep the heaviest precipitation over RI, Cape Cod and the
Islands.

Nah he dry and Epstein checking himself into a hospital.