Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 5-7 Wintry Mess Potential

weatherwiz

28.9F  flurries

Just snow blew the driveway for the 3rd time with this storm.   1/2 of sleet/freezing rain mixed together into a dense frozen mess.  1.5" of snow on top of that.  Everything seems encased in ice and snow.  Total winter wonderland.

Event total so far  3.75" snow  .50" sleet and 1.5" snow past couple of hours   5.75" event total.  No bare ground for along while up here.

25 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Picked up about 10” today at the mountain.  Fairly evenly distributed at all elevations.

But that was one of the heaviest 3-4hr bursts we’ll see up here.  Tons of QPF.  The ASOS had like 0.30” water in 2hrs there and that’s probably under reported.

14” total? Not bad. 

Yikes best bud Little Joe's wife was in her car when a branch fell in his driveway.  Just about totalled the car, no injuries.  Big tree damage in Ashaway RI
Yeah, I saw this pic from down the road in Green hill.7d1ba67d1faf616447fe575256f761b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Slept all day and just got to work.  Walked out of the apartment Into white powder blowing snow, one poor fool was digging his car out from parking on the street since 2pm.  

impossible to say how much has fallen With the blowing and drifting , but my estimate based on multiple visuals and years of experience is about 14 inches today so far.  

• Like 1