• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2/19-20 Winter Storm Observations

nj2va

For me, that’s a wrap! Loved this event. Totally worth the early bird start, Jebwalk in the heavies this morning, sledding with the kids late morning in the final push, homemade mac n cheese, a few good beers throughout.......and I’ll be napping until the happy hour GooFballuS. Oh. And I’m currently in love with the Maryland HRDerrapins model, but if someone could just conjure up a WVUDerps model......I’d be grateful. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

yeah..It looks like there will be some consolidation and pretty good returns late afternoon to mid evening...Not sure anyone can hold on to snow until then, but I'm sure there will be areas to the NW that will still be below freezing

Still holding steady at 27 with winds fluctuating from NE and ESE. Hopefully I can get some more frozen up here.

6 minutes ago, Scraff said:

For me, that’s a wrap! Loved this event. Totally worth the early bird start, Jebwalk in the heavies this morning, sledding with the kids late morning in the final push, homemade mac n cheese, a few good beers throughout.......and I’ll be napping until the happy hour GooFballuS. Oh. And I’m currently in love with the Maryland HRDerrapins model, but if someone could just conjure up a WVUDerps model......I’d be grateful. :lol:

Yep, got a little sledding in and made a snowman and enjoyed the 90 minute snow downpour, so I got everything I could squeeze out of this event.

Interesting how the dry slot goes right between Harford County and D.C.  But there's some heavier precipitation pinwheeling towards the Capital right now and it looks like they'll be back in the thick of it soon.  I'm wondering if that makes it up this far north, if it will be snow again. Also, there's a lot of heavy rain back west of us that has to move east from the Tennessee Valley and West Virginia.   Hopefully, that will dissipate somewhat by the time it arrives later today.