Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

56 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

It’s not.  It’ll be another C/NNE CJ

I think the deep interior of SNE has a shot on Tuesday being an advisory event.  Let's see if that Canadian high gets kicked too far E on the models the next 2 days but I see snow to pl/fzra coming for the N of Rt 2 crew.  (All 5 of us, lol)

From a strictly Murphy's Law approach, I need to take my kid to a dentist appt out in W Hampshire Co that day so bad travel would make sense. Lol

6 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I think the deep interior of SNE has a shot on Tuesday being an advisory event.  Let's see if that Canadian high gets kicked too far E on the models the next 2 days but I see snow to pl/fzra coming for the N of Rt 2 crew.  (All 5 of us, lol)

From a strictly Murphy's Law approach, I need to take my kid to a dentist appt out in W Hampshire Co that day so bad travel would make sense. Lol

I'll chop off my modoki as a sacrifice to the weather gods if we get 4" of snow and a half inch of ice

10 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Yeah a strung together it mess.   But cold.

Dewpoints ahead of the system drop below zero even down here in CT. At this point we are used to them being around 33 when the precip starts, like Saturday morning...Saturday would be a fun system if the temperatures were 10 degrees colder.

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic