Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday December 30 Snow Obs and Disco

SnowGolfBro

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Herb@MAWS said:

Unofficially 0.5".  Only flurries at 7am, but has ticked up to a steady lite snow again at 8am.

I think this burst has added another tenth or so. Hopefully it can hang on for a bit longer or that band to the NW rotated through at the end.

3 minutes ago, das said:

Can someone in or near Clarksburg @Ka60 @jnis ? let me know their total?  I’m out of town and can’t measure although I see coverage on the home security cam...  Thanks in advance. 

Looking out the window it looks very close to .5”, but I’ll measure in a bit and let you know.

1 hour ago, Kingstonian said:

Measured 0.3" at 07:00 for my spotter report, SSW Franconia/Kingstowne.  I had lost track of what was happening with this one, so a very pleasant surprise.  

Glad you posted. I’m out of town and not home to record how much fell in our area. That’s great to see snow fell for us.  

52 minutes ago, das said:

Can someone in or near Clarksburg @Ka60 @jnis ? let me know their total?  I’m out of town and can’t measure although I see coverage on the home security cam...  Thanks in advance. 

Hey there das -- I am just down the road from you near the intersection of 355 and Ridge Road (Milestone neighborhood) and we have exactly 0.5.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived