Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Don't look at the 6z unless you like having barbecues and wearing sandals on Christmas.:sizzle:  After this week with 20 s and 30s for highs.  65  will feel like 80. I really hope the holiday is at worst normal temps .

69 at IAD per the spatial reading on Christmas afternoon lol. I'll be down at my parents in southern DE for Christmas. If it's near 70, I'm going for a walk on the beach. Count on that. All that said, the overnight runs were grinchtastic. There might be a few souls getting closer to our friendly Reaper 

The Snow Gods are getting even with me after enjoying epic snows in years past in Oswego then Syracuse N.Y. Experienced 6 inch/hr lake effect many times and was living in Syracuse during the 93 March blizzard where I received 50 inches (including some backend lake effect). From 88 thru 94...included some epic winters with around 200 inches a few of those years. Now I live in Snow hole Prince William. 

39 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I'm really freakin stoked for The Last Jedi :lmao:

I watched Empire on a projector screen at a community center. I saw Return of the Jedi at security square mall and waited 6 hours but it was worth it. My parents weren't as excited :lol:

I am even after missing the last 2!  I could care less about any spoilers.  I live the moment!

4 minutes ago, 87storms said:

1 day later and i'm still craving a snowstorm.  december needs to deliver.

Know what you mean....

It's going to be a rough week next week watching and waiting to get back in the game. Getting off to a fast start is going to make the lull seem like forever. In recent years, a 1 week lull was nothing because we got used to 6 week lulls. 

5 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm such a dummy, woke up at 3:30am and drove to Totowa New Jersey for a meeting and drove home. Just got home...ugh...somebody lie to me and tell me We have a huge sleet storm for Christmas 

Any prediction for Christmas right now is a lie.  A forecast on the other hand...

5 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm such a dummy, woke up at 3:30am and drove to Totowa New Jersey for a meeting and drove home. Just got home...ugh...somebody lie to me and tell me We have a huge sleet storm for Christmas 

We have a huge sleet storm for Christmas.  Starts as snow...then sleet...then heavy ice.  -NAO driven

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived