Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cobalt said:

Finally, I'm done with all schoolwork and such, and I'm on Winter break. Was hoping my 3 weeks of break would be interesting, and this pattern seems interesting in every way. Kinda glad I'm not going anywhere for Christmas either. CAD FTW!

I miss those days! haha

The Globe is warming exponentially, number 1 or 2 all time. At the same time the stock market has gone up 40% in 1 year. A volcano is going to errupt that could cool climate for 9 years, right as it's warming unusually during La Nina. The Polar Vortex is slightly further off it's axis than ever before and this probably a legitimate effect of melting ice caps. 

2 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

Know what you mean....

It's going to be a rough week next week watching and waiting to get back in the game. Getting off to a fast start is going to make the lull seem like forever. In recent years, a 1 week lull was nothing because we got used to 6 week lulls. 

agreed, though at least the season is young so we have some time on our side. i also just got some all seasons for my jeep so i'm curious to test them out. good on wet roads so far, but that's not as fun.

1 hour ago, Cobalt said:

Finally, I'm done with all schoolwork and such, and I'm on Winter break. Was hoping my 3 weeks of break would be interesting, and this pattern seems interesting in every way. Kinda glad I'm not going anywhere for Christmas either. Long Live CAD!

CAD definitely makes storms more interesting. i used to detest snow to mix growing up. the sound of pingers was a disaster, but with the dual pol technology and all it's almost kind of interesting seeing the precip change. still prefer a snow from start to finish, though.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived