Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

9 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I think the pattern flips at 12:36pm on January 2nd then flips back around 9:17am on January 14th then back again give or take if being realistic 

I can nail the next 10 weeks no problem.  We'll have cold days, warm days, and normal days. It will snow again but the vast majority of precip over the next 10 weeks will be rain. We might get ice and mixed events. The only certain p type is rain with snow being the next most likely. We'll have enough chances to exceed climo snow but luck and/or good timing is needed to get us there. Final call. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I fully expect it. Here is how it will go down.. They will come out flat, Cleveland has a good enough D, will play inspired, and the Ravens will turn it over 3 times. Cleveland's O wont do much, but wont turn it over. Browns win 12-9. Ravens will then lose one of the last 2, and finish 8-8. Bisciotti will have finally seen enough, and make major changes. I am actually hoping for this to happen.

I’m with you. We need wholesale changes.

Just now, BristowWx said:

I really thought that idea was off the table this year.  It's not off the table and in fact may become the centerpiece for our holiday feast.

I obviously don't know if it will be or not.  I pointed it out the other day as an observation and the post got deleted by someone. I have had 100's of posts removed over the years and it never bothers me because I get it. That one got me pissy though so now I'm rooting for it to be 80 Christmas eve just because

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

I obviously don't know if it will be or not.  I pointed it out the other day as an observation and the post got deleted by someone. I have had 100's of posts removed over the years and it never bothers me because I get it. That one got me pissy though so now I'm rooting for it to be 80 Christmas eve just because

The idea has some legs on the op runs.  And the GEFS isn't all that cold with its signal.  Perhaps not 80 but pushing 60 maybe just as likely as 40.  You can't silence the truth with a delete button.

you guys miss the intent of my posts.  I don't panic or cancel.  I poke fun at the hilarity of posts that are already showing signs of waffling due to model runs.  Add Chuckles to the mix and it will be a fevered pitch here soon.

i've done this far too long to get upset over weather.

Just now, H2O said:

you guys miss the intent of my posts.  I don't panic or cancel.  I poke fun at the hilarity of posts that are already showing signs of waffling due to model runs.  Add Chuckles to the mix and it will be a fevered pitch here soon.

You live SE of DC and you're a skins fan....so.....there is that

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I didn't. I knew dam well you were tweaking people. Takes one to know one after all. :) 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived