joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

When the Redskins suck doesn't that bode well for DC snow?

(I honestly don't know- I just wanted to troll skins fans in a more subtle manner.)

Let’s see Redskins record for recent snow Winters:

1995: 6-10

2002:  7-9

2009:  4-12

2013:  3-13

small heavily biased sample but I like our odds!  Keep loosing Redskins!  

Just now, MN Transplant said:

The last time the Vikings were good it ended in ball of flames on Jan. 24th, 2010.  So, obviously we are $$$.

1 minute ago, GATECH said:

Let’s see Redskins record for recent snow Winters:

1995: 6-10

2002:  7-9

2009:  4-12

2013:  3-13

small heavily biased sample but I like our odds!  Keep loosing Redskins!  

Clearly they want to go low but not too low. What were their records for the least snowiest winters?

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

My ears are ringing.....no seriously...i have tinnitus 

I got an ear infection 2 weeks ago.  I still can't hear out of that ear.  Had to see an ENT yesterday.  Lots of fluid behind the ear-drum.  Dr. said it can sometimes take months to clear.  Only thing I can do is  take anti-histamine/cortico-steroid spray to keep my sinuses open in hopes to allow that fluid to drain; else it requires surgery (tubes).

Never had ringing, but I'm sure it sucks.  Never knew what hearing issues were like until this; it's very annoying.  Hope your issue clears up soon.

38 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

I got an ear infection 2 weeks ago.  I still can't hear out of that ear.  Had to see an ENT yesterday.  Lots of fluid behind the ear-drum.  Dr. said it can sometimes take months to clear.  Only thing I can do is  take anti-histamine/cortico-steroid spray to keep my sinuses open in hopes to allow that fluid to drain; else it requires surgery (tubes).

Never had ringing, but I'm sure it sucks.  Never knew what hearing issues were like until this; it's very annoying.  Hope your issue clears up soon.

I have had a tube in one ear for about two years now.  It's unusual for it to not fall out after all that time, but it's hanging tough in there.  I had problems about 4 years ago from a cold that clogged that ear and wouldn't clear.  It's better now, but I've always had ringing.  A childhood of explosives and loud music...

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I have had a tube in one ear for about two years now.  It's unusual for it to not fall out after all that time, but it's hanging tough in there.  I had problems about 4 years ago from a cold that clogged that ear and wouldn't clear.  It's better now, but I've always had ringing.  A childhood of explosives and loud music...

So, they leave the tube in for how long?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived