Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

mattie g

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mattie g said:

Speaking of beers, I mentioned a few pages ago that the chase was about to start for Hardywood Christmas Morning and Kentucky Christmas Morning. The Kentucky is so much harder to find, but we lucked into some on Thursday morning.

Santa will be getting a pour of this to go with his cookies.

IMG_5259.JPG

That looks mighty tasty!! :D

24 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

That looks mighty tasty!! :D

Oh...it is! I'm drinking a KCM right now - boozy (10.6%) with a bit of vanilla/cinnamon and a lot of barrel. I ended up with two bottles of the Kentucky and three of the regular. I'll age one of each for next year. It's a sipper, but it's so nice while Santa-ing!

48 minutes ago, supernovasky said:

Funny thing though - I'm staying in southwest PA and it's warmer here than Gaithersburg.

Not uncommon. Sw pa is a pretty crappy spot for cold/snow. They warm like crazy on a sw wind when we can get CAD east of the mountains. They nickel and dime their way with clippers and lake enhanced stuff but I wouldn't choose there over here for snow. 

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Merry Christmas weenies! May santa bring you all you asked for, and you have a blessed end of the year. 

:wub: you all

You too, watching my son enjoying the holiday is the greatest blessing I could hope for.  Maybe because I finally started a family a little later then planned (he could be considered a miracle in a way) I appreciate it even more. He loves everything. Is always smiling and wanting to hug and play with everyone. He has had an amazing time just seeing all the family so much lately. He will go around the room telling everyone he loves them. I should try to be more like him!  Snow or no I have more then I could ask for and I wish everyone peace and happiness this year. 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived