joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

mattie g

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read read some saying that KA and LC nailed this winter. Well I am no meteorologist, but I am ready to issue my winter forecast for the next 10 years for our area. December- February +2 to 5 temps on average every year and snow 50% of normal. Some of these winters will actually be warmer than this. So look back in 2026 and say I nailed the pattern. Going above normal on temps is an easy call- unfortunately 

1 hour ago, PaEasternWX said:

Im pretty sure you could do that since your  a mod and second I'm confused, I thought banning works as you are banned from americanwx as a whole not just in a single forum.

My what is a mod?

im shocked, dumbfounded, confuddled, dismayed, incredulous, that you are confused. 

56 minutes ago, gymengineer said:

You realize that people have pointed out some of your bad posts too, right?

There is a difference I was not stupid enough to go on and on and fight. I took it to banter so that I would not be banned. Also I stopped fairly quickly when I did say something bad. And I apologized. The difference is he just would not stop.

As much as I love and want snow in December for the holiday mood, as busy and crazy as things are going to be for me from Christmas to New Years its probably better at this point that things look boring until after New Years.  Between trips to PA for the in laws, VA to see my sister and brother, and visits to friends scattered in as well I wouldn't have any time to track and enjoy it and the snow itself would mess up all the travel plans almost every day.  I am just looking on the bright side of this.  Now once to New Years it better start snowing dammit.  

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived