Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter Thread

mattie g

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Alright gents, be honest with me.. who is staying up for tonight's Euro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't stay up for the euro when a KU was breathing down our throats, sure as hell not doing it for a murky day 8 threat.  

Although I might have woken up to go to the bathroom several days at 3am in the week leading into the Jan 16 storm.  

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

I didn't stay up for the euro when a KU was breathing down our throats, sure as hell not doing it for a murky day 8 threat.  

Although I might have woken up to go to the bathroom several days at 3am in the week leading into the Jan 16 storm.  

Prostate issues?.

9 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Maybe you can come check it out for me?  

In reality I had dreams that whole week that the 0z euro would take away my snowstorm and they woke me up.  

I have long skinny fingers. Keep your back door open and i will see you shortly.

52 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Lol....no doubt. I personally believe it was a 1000 year type storm and I was so fortunate to have witnessed it first hand.

I easily believe it was a once in a 1000 year storm. Most incredible weather event of my life easily.

Anybody not familiar with that storm should read about it.  Amazing event.

35 minutes ago, gymengineer said:

You just have no idea about how your posts annoy posters in this subforum, do you? 

No, I do not. Why don't you enlighten me. I don't see how. I have not bragged about getting snow. I have tried to contribute to the discussions lately and not let people like you bother me/get to me. You know maybe if you can tell me how my posts annoy, I can learn to stop but knowing what I am doing wrong.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived