EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
September Obs/Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice looking blob of rain developing down in VA. Looks to me like our much needed rain (DC area) is on the way. It's a beautiful night. The high clouds are streaming in pretty fast from the south. The forest is alive with life. It's really loud out here. They must know about the rain on the way :)

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Picked up .35" in 10 minutes, but that's likely the extent of the rain

Hard to say. Should be more throughout the day as the front is going to be slow moving through.

There definitely seems to be a tropical connection over here.

Just hit 2" and still going.

32 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Looks like I got about .93" so far this morning. I did pretty good when that storm moved right up through AA county. I'd love to double that with this next blob developing to our SW. Glad to see even the dry desert region is getting some rain. 

BWI only around .41" so far, but some decent returns moving in from the SW. Pretty returns, in fact, even if it is just September rain.

13 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

BWI only around .41" so far, but some decent returns moving in from the SW. Pretty returns, in fact, even if it is just September rain.

I saw that. I was surprised when I looked at the gage to see almost an inch. I've been lucky this year with the localized stuff. Looks like round 2 is starting here. I hear rain drops .

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived