Toothache
September Obs/Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

We are not going to push 100 tomorrow with 850s <18C

No, but mid 90s are likely. Hell, MOS numbers showed highs near 80 around here last week & I went warmer than that, but not warm enough. At this rate... I might as well put 90 in the forecast for all but Thursday/Friday this week. I'd probably be within 3 degrees on all the other days. Not going to lie... This is a bit depressing, even for this guy who grew up in FL and worked in GA for 4.5 years. I took the job here in CHO to get away from the heat in September. Sigh... 

11 minutes ago, WxReese said:

No, but mid 90s are likely. Hell, MOS numbers showed highs near 80 around here last week & I went warmer than that, but not warm enough. At this rate... I might as well put 90 in the forecast for all but Thursday/Friday this week. I'd probably be within 3 degrees on all the other days. Not going to lie... This is a bit depressing, even for this guy who grew up in FL and worked in GA for 4.5 years. I took the job here in CHO to get away from the heat in September. Sigh... 

And if it ends up in the 96 - 97F range, that is pushing 100F in my book.  

1 hour ago, Tenman Johnson said:

The weaker sun is in effect now as we are early Aprilish . With that 95 now does not feel the same as 95 late June to mid August 

Respectfully, disagree.  If anything, the lower-angle sun makes it feel hotter right now since it is shining on a larger surface area of your body, including your core, rather than just the top of your head, shoulders, upper back, and the back of your neck.  Splitting hairs here; however, because 95F is just plain hot, regardless of the time of year.

7 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Pumped about maybe getting to 105. Hope we can get to 110. This is as good as it gets. Hot and dry for as long as possible.

yes! who the f needs water? i want to keep my pool open all year long. f the cold and winter.

BRING ON FOREVER SUMMER

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived