CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some strange reason I like this weather. I like the heavy rain, the warmth, and the overcast weather we've been getting all month. I can't remember my backyard ever being so lush and green in late December. Compare this to mid-December 2013 or December 2009, and it feels like a different world.

I admit I am a lil disappointed with the threat going poof for Tuesday... but hopefully the beginning of January will be better

From what I can see it was a combination of the low being a good bit faster and the high ending up further north.

Just have to hope for another threat. Personally I hope the next one first appears on the Euro.

We almost never get good stuff from a southwest flow event.

And given the current absolute torch pattern we are in, would have taken a miracle to see anything decent out of this one. Haven't looked in their sub forum, but surprised NYC folks would have even thought they had much of a chance.

Heh, total brain fart. Hard to watch after a great drive to get there. One thing for sure...it will never happen again. Cousins with be replaying that in his brain for years.

Especially if they lose this game by less than 3.

Actually, I hope they do.  I need them to be in a must-win mode next week against Dallas.  Dallas needs a top-3 pick.

i missed out on the hype train, but i think i can officially say i'm getting close to being ready for a snowstorm.  i'll always have room for a cold jan/feb, just don't need 3-4 month cold stretches.  it's probably why i don't think i'll ever want to live in the northeast or upper midwest.  

Oh god...this town is already unbearable with Redskins fans...now that they are going to the World series this place is going to be simply smelly

i always felt like the nats needed more bats.  i haven't followed them much, but murphy seems like a good signing.  the team in general just needs a little more hmmmmph.  best way i can describe it.

Archived