SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why when it's cold it's cold, but when it's warm or hot its global warming?

Even better, when it's cold it's also global warming.  Same that both drought and flood are also caused by AGW.  AH even introduced us to a new effect of AGW today, war.  From this point forward, looney tunes can now point to it as cause for any and all conflicts.

TG AH is gone.  That got out of hand.  Bout the worse bout of ignorance I've seen here since joining this forum and the one before in 2003.  Don't post much because I typically don't have much to add, but thanks to the Mod for doing the needy.  AH must be an abbreviation for something else to - aka - A**H**e (first part rhymes with bass).  Is there any way for a Mod to delete all his BS?  Not worth the memory it consumes on the server.

If you are grouping everyone here who agrees with the prevailing climate science but are just sick of *your posts* as naysayers, then that just means you are no longer posting in good faith here. At that point, you are doing nothing but trolling/causing reactions.  

Wow...I'm just skimming through a couple days of threads, and see that I missed all the excitement!  (Guess I'm late to the party, oh darn! :lmao: )

I think your comment, gymengineer, sums up much of what I read (albeit quickly).  I don't think there's anyone in here who disagrees with the overwhelming consensus by the climate experts.  However, from what I saw this guy was indeed making it all about himself, trying to prove...I'm not sure what.  It's sad, really.  Because it's that kind of belligerent attitude that a lot of hard-core deniers have and I really dislike when we see that from the other side.  He sounded like the opposite of the ***hole Senator last February who tossed a snowball on the floor of Congress, thinking he was so damned clever...when he was far from it!

How about banning the troll? I have him on ignore - but on talkatap - ignore doesn't work. What about simply he's got to go? I mean, wtf on his presence? I don't think ANYONE on here denies AGW, but what in the **** does rubbing our noses in it constantly supposed to accomplsh? I can't ****ing change reality with regard to the climate anymore than anyone on here can, so, what the **** with that ***hole? Just ****ing ban him.

A post for the ages... well done :clap:

Archived