• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Happy Birthday Mr Scott Coastal Weather

Ginx snewx

Happy belated....to the weenie who started it all this past winter.

One fated night in late January, he had a meltdown, and threw F-bombs all over the house. His wife asked him what was wrong and he said the January 24th storm was ruining the chance for a much bigger storm on January 27th....and promptly threw his empty bottle of whiskey against the wall

It was the jump-start 2014-2015 needed...the rest is history. Have a belated shot on me.

Happy belated....to the weenie who started it all this past winter.

One fated night in late January, he had a meltdown, and threw F-bombs all over the house. His wife asked him what was wrong and he said the January 24th storm was ruining the chance for a much bigger storm on January 27th....and promptly threw his empty bottle of whiskey against the wall

It was the jump-start 2014-2015 needed...the rest is history. Have a belated shot on me.

so true

I missed it so let's still celebrate today. Happy Birthday friend! And thanks for kick starting winter of the ages and for all you do to help make us more knowledgable. Happy Belated!

Not to crap on the cake, but I spent the first half of the winter trying to convince him that an uber turn around was en route. Lol

Archived