Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

You are a seer!

A truly great man and a defender of liberty for all!

My announcement of the record was accurate and true. Certainly, it was not an official announcement but nonetheless it was true. More true than what the history books will say. By a few minutes anyway. You see, after something actually happens it takes a few minutes to play out in the media. Maybe this is Bruce's revenge!!!!! For how WBZ dumped him like a piece of garbage after 33 years... You haters are to full of it to understand. Its just snow. People are getting their heads chopped off literally these days. I could care less of your metaphorical attempts at doing the same to me. Bring it on. As far as those begging for the moderator to can me??? What country are you living in anyway?? Grow up people. Have a sense of humor and kiss my ............./////., Here is the last truth.. I don't care whether im welcome or not it it means I have to change who i'am. Boston broke the record a few minutes after I stated it here. tooodallooooo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My announcement of the record was accurate and true. Certainly, it was not an official announcement but nonetheless it was true. More true than what the history books will say. By a few minutes anyway. You see, after something actually happens it takes a few minutes to play out in the media. Maybe this is Bruce's revenge!!!!! For how WBZ dumped him like a piece of garbage after 33 years... You haters are to full of it to understand. Its just snow. People are getting their heads chopped off literally these days. I could care less of your metaphorical attempts at doing the same to me. Bring it on. As far as those begging for the moderator to can me??? What country are you living in anyway?? Grow up people. Have a sense of humor and kiss my ............./////., Here is the last truth.. I don't care whether im welcome or not it it means I have to change who i'am. Boston broke the record a few minutes after I stated it here. tooodallooooo

What a meltdown

My announcement of the record was accurate and true. Certainly, it was not an official announcement but nonetheless it was true. More true than what the history books will say. By a few minutes anyway. You see, after something actually happens it takes a few minutes to play out in the media. Maybe this is Bruce's revenge!!!!! For how WBZ dumped him like a piece of garbage after 33 years... You haters are to full of it to understand. Its just snow. People are getting their heads chopped off literally these days. I could care less of your metaphorical attempts at doing the same to me. Bring it on. As far as those begging for the moderator to can me??? What country are you living in anyway?? Grow up people. Have a sense of humor and kiss my ............./////., Here is the last truth.. I don't care whether im welcome or not it it means I have to change who i'am. Boston broke the record a few minutes after I stated it here. tooodallooooo

I totally agree that Bruce never should've been dumped in that manner.  WBZ should've kept him on for at least 5 more years!  I was always a Harvey guy but I respected Bruce's body of work.  I can't believe no one in Boston picked him up, or Todd Gross for that manner!!   All 4 stations in Boston the past decade have all had their fair share of good looking and young people who were essentially clueless in their ability to forecast New England weather.  Younger and prettier isn't always better.

Damn, why did the record have to come when I was on the train lol, eleven bucks for a glass of vino cheapo to celebrate but it's worth every penny! we'll break out the good stuff and have a proper toast when we're back in Boston, but this will do for now I think ;)

Now let's get the weekend to work out and pass the 120" mark. Just incredible territory that we are in right now and to think that we essentially did it all in seven weeks.

Archived