joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it's not related to the heat island. It was raining IMBY until kate afternoon while snowing at BOS. It's the cold tuck and the snow moving down along the coast including hull and BOS but not city areas to the west.

Wow...blizzard conds now in Brookline!

you can be friends with someone and not spell their name correctly. Especially if Schwoegler's your last name. MY spelling was intentional cause I knew id get flack for it and that is "funny"!! I grew up in Somerville and I'm all for Boston. I remember countless early mornings as a kid, peering out the window only to be disappointed. Sitting in front of the tv waiting for our schools name to be called but passed by to the next lucky kid. I've been in one fight in my life at age 10 when a kid started making a snowman in my pristine 6 inches of snow on our lawn. Tearing up all I had down to bare grass. I wont be happy with a photo finish for a record. its gotta be more.. A lot more. Hahahahahahahahah

I saw this and texted this out before I saw it was a hoax.  I never get caught up in board conflicts but this was a stupid thing to do.  I would just ban you if I was an admin.  Hope Boston does break the record in the next hour cause you made me look like a fool.  I should have waited for verification.  Now back to weather!

Yup. I had to make a retraction as well. Pretty dick move, but I should've known given the poster. Anyway, it is hammering right now. Everything white and right with the world. 

It's not enough that it's snowing ... obviously it has to stick.  I got a lot of low visibility bursting here in Ayer for 2 consecutive horus, and have about 1/2 inch on car tops and the old snow pack to show for it. 

I see that some towns are reporting 2"... 

It's not enough that it's snowing ... obviously it has to stick.  I got a lot of low visibility bursting here in Ayer for 2 consecutive horus, and have about 1/2 inch on car tops and the old snow pack to show for it. 

I see that some towns are reporting 2"...

Once the temperature drops it easily sticks like winter. I experienced snow for an hour before a heavy burst and a temperature drop did the trick. But the airport got into that cold tick and ripped the past few hours so we'll see.

Once the temperature drops it easily sticks like winter. I experienced snow for an hour before a heavy burst and a temperature drop did the trick. But the airport got into that cold tick and ripped the past few hours so we'll see.

They'll probably get it...  

Then we'll look back at the end of the first week of April, some 20 additional inches from now... and think how funny it was that we had to claw for it for three weeks to get it.   

Archived