e46ds1x
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told you scuddz and andy suck

Guess what?

Edit:  Probably shouldn't search for the gif I was going to respond to you're inevitable response with at work so why don't you go back to you're subforum and stuff your face with marinara.

love you sweetums

Guess what?

Edit: Probably shouldn't search for the gif I was going to respond to you're inevitable response with at work so why don't you go back to you're subforum and stuff your face with marinara.

love you sweetums

Im having fried chicken for dinner, no marinara tonight.

best wishes from up here in the philly area...you can be a dick, but a funny one, so on my favs list...when you're gone, please haunt PG...thanks...

being called a dick by an a**hole from philly kinda of neutralizes the comment.  but you're one of my fav philly a**holes, so there.

i'm going to put a hex on pelle lindbergh's soul when i meet him...no titles for broad street, ever again.

While wearing sun glasses and holding a beer?

nah, i don't drink (anymore)...alcohol is one of the most harmful and destructive substances, and i avoid it.

plan is to set up a beach chair at the surf line at low tide.  multiple fentanyl patches + heat from sun = massive release into bloodstream.  then i'll either bloat up and be picked apart by birds, or washed out by high tide and eaten by the fish and crabs.

Archived