SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My girlfriend went with her mom to check out their summer home in Cape Cod this weekend. Had her redirect to see the sea ice on her way out this morning. This morning vs summer in Eastham, Mass:

HYSBm44.jpg

My girlfriend went with her mom to check out their summer home in Cape Cod this weekend. Had her redirect to see the sea ice on her way out this morning. This morning vs summer in Eastham, Mass:

HYSBm44.jpg

Wow sweet pics. I am coming up there with you in the summer  ;) .

:yikes: Wow.... you sure you wanna do that?

Just saw this, wasn't too bad. Some snow covered roads on the way, wet and slushy on the way home. Got home before it was too bad out. Plus side to a bday party at 10am, was home by noon.

Download Tapatalk from the App Store. Very easy to post pictures from that. The app isn't organized well now but some recent updates have made it easier to navigate.

You can attach pics using the full version if you are on your phone or upload to a free hosting site and copy and paste the IMG link.

Since there are power outages tonight, I'm wondering, would you want to do without power in a winter cold snap (let's say wind chills in the teens or lower) or a heat wave (let's say 90 or above)?

The longest winter power outage I've had here was 1/26/11 where we lost power for 3 days. By the time it started getting really cold in the house, the power came back on. 

I lost power for 6 days after the derecho, and that was miserable. If given the choice, I'd rather lose it in the winter than in the summer. Besides, if I lose power in the winter at least I'm probably off school.

Archived