joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Oh how i despise accublunder and the roker channel...from the dumb graphics to the unqualified presenters. Kinda feel sorry for Cantore in a sense...but he must get paid very well.

this is stef davis.  she is not an empty head.  BA and MA, and on the adjunct faculty at Penn State's school of communications.  just cause she's gorgeous shouldn't be held against her.

how is she not qualified?

this is stef davis.  she is not an empty head.  BA and MA, and on the adjunct faculty at Penn State's school of communications.  just cause she's gorgeous shouldn't be held against her.

how is she not qualified?

I was thinking the same thing.  The days of the stereotypical "weather girl" are dead and gone.  To get in the broadcast business now you have to have some legitimacy.   

s**ty start to the weekend.  Wed morning, after my soccer game tue night, my knee started giving me problems, not so much walking but stairs and bending to lift was a b**ch.  wasn't getting better so went to urgent care this morning just in case.  Turns out I fractured my kneecap a while ago it looks like and didnt notice it until the sprinting and cutting during the game aggrevated it.  Told him I've been running 2-3 miles a day and he said you wouldn't notice it until you put the stress and strain of more sudden moves on it.  Supposed to go up to philly tonight to meet up with college buds for our annual hockey trip, should be lovely limping around the whole GD time.

Radiologist just called.  No fracture, wtf.  buncha hacks

Congrats. Can't wait to reup mine soon. If you are out reporting conditions though, who is going to feed us watches and warnings with the speed that makes some of us wonder if they're really a closet met pulling the trigger in the ops center? ;)

:lol:

I will be taking wind speed in one hand and C&P warnings with the other

Archived