Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to turn off that UVA game.  Have a lot of work to do, and am getting tired of watching my teams lose.  I take it UVA did not make a comeback?

eta - just checked espn.com.  Out to MSU for the 2nd year in a row.  Bummer.  In hindsight, they were toast once Anderson went down.  He was a shell of himself once he returned.

Yeah, really disappointing to have back to back 30 win seasons and not much to show for it. I can't claim to know much about UVa history, but it seems like the team is moving in the right direction. Gotta have a dynamic offense to roll forward in March. 

Unfortunately, their history is pretty similar to this year.  Some great regular seasons (mostly during the Sampson era, when I was a young kid and HUGE fan) and little else to show for it, save for the Final Four in '84 (after Ralph graduated).  Very hard for UVA to attract the top athletes.  Still, they are in far better shape now than they have been in a long, long time.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Just saying..

It was a joke post. You keep typing stuff like this, it just falls away after a while. I'll hold you to not forecasting 2015 to be warm.

I know how to differentiate between weather and climate. Summer begins on June 1st and I am in the warm summer 'group'.

Archived