Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not totally surprised. Not too many quality wins and a couple of bad losses. Add a heartless 2nd half performance against Michigan State and they are about where they should be. Now if more than 1 Terp can play decently in a single game, then the team could do some damage in the tourney.

The potential matchup vs kentucky is awful. Maryland has no chance to rebound against those kids.

Not totally surprised. Not too many quality wins and a couple of bad losses. Add a heartless 2nd half performance against Michigan State and they are about where they should be. Now if more than 1 Terp can play decently in a single game, then the team could do some damage in the tourney.

i thought they were overranked most of the season.  they aren't a very physical team (aside from wells) which can causes issues in a halfcourt style game especially in the tournament when the court shrinks and defenses tighten up.  kentucky would be a tough matchup.  their bigs are really good.

Happy enough that UVA is in the East, but I hate that we face a hot MSU team in the round of 32....I smell an early exit.....

I'm not sure this MSU team is anywhere near what last years team was.

Need Justin to be closer to what he was pre-injury. We will see, the guys looked pissed when they announced the seed.

I thought his presence in the second half was the spark for the increase in intensity.

I hope you're right.  We oughta be pissed right now.

I'm not sure this MSU team is anywhere near what last years team was.

I thought his presence in the second half was the spark for the increase in intensity.

I hope you're right. We oughta be pissed right now.

Tony said as much today, very important week of practice for him. I'm pumped to see how these guys respond.

But we have to remember one thing.. Could you imagine, like 6 yrs ago being pissed we got a 2 seed instead of a one? TB has done wonders..

FYI.... very high chance of northern lights for even the mid atlantic tonight. Already a severe G4 geomagnetic storm in progress (first of this solar cycle) and solar wind conditions look really good for it to last into the night.

First I was going to call you a weenie since its been ongoing so long already but then I noticed it was you. I want mall aurora shots. :(

Archived