12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy PI day! Celebrate with your favorite kind sometime this day. Fox News just said at 9:26:53 this am a 'once in a thousand year's' event happens- 3.141592653

I'll have my 'pi' later today, now headed out the door for Highland County to have pancakes, sausage and maple syrup at the Maple Festival.

These refs in the UVA game are particularly terrible. Some of the foul calls have been awful.

UVA showing a lot of fight this game. Might be playing to keep their 1 seed.

UNC deserved to win. They played the entire game, not just the last 8 minutes. They're a good team, no shame in a loss to them.

Having said that, that was the worst officiated game that I've seen in a long time. Some of the NON calls left me speechless.

if you use something like tweetdeck yes. they need to build in word filters to the web login. pi day is uber stupid.

Really dumb. Esp for us engineer types who actually use it on a regular basis for simple calculations. I wonder how many people in a mall could add 2 fractions if randomly asked to.

I was starting to think I was the only one that thought it was silly.

Social media is basically middle school.. any stupid idea that enough of your friends tag along on is something you have to do to fit in. CAPE is right.. a vast majority probably have no clue what Pi even is.

Archived