Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. they weren't likely to get a one seed anyway. Pretty much were going to be a 2, maybe a 3 seed. Now they can get some rest.

The rest is definitely important. Today was a tough physical game and we couldn't get a shot to fall in the second half because of fatigue. Plus we had 2 road games before the conference tournament.

So...my work does 'random drug testing'. There are right at 200 employees. I hadn't been tested in 6+ years until last November, then got 'randomly selected' again yesterday. What the odds of that happening after everybody at work knows I've been to Colorado in late July, Sept and December to help move my son out there and then visit? :whistle:

I told the nurse didn't seem very 'random', which she swore it was. I said if I was back in here again on her next visit she can explain the 'randomness' to me again. :unsure:

I haven't even had a drink of alcohol since 85, so they wasting their time and money.

Terps have had their way with M State lately. Losing today sucked but it happens. Their next loss will be much more bitter unless they pull off a miracle. I'll only be pissed if they don't make the sweet 16.

What a great wiz game tonight. Coming back from down 21 to winning by 16 is pretty incredible. On fire in the second half.

Ground is thawing fairly quickly imby. Sump pump kicked on for the first time this year. Feel like it was a few weeks to a month later last year. Haven't really been very cold lately, so probably shouldn't be surprised. And we just had an inch of rain with a decent amount of snow melt before.

UMD a 4 seed. Thought they would be a 3.

Not totally surprised. Not too many quality wins and a couple of bad losses. Add a heartless 2nd half performance against Michigan State and they are about where they should be. Now if more than 1 Terp can play decently in a single game, then the team could do some damage in the tourney.

Archived