Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

s**ty start to the weekend.  Wed morning, after my soccer game tue night, my knee started giving me problems, not so much walking but stairs and bending to lift was a b**ch.  wasn't getting better so went to urgent care this morning just in case.  Turns out I fractured my kneecap a while ago it looks like and didnt notice it until the sprinting and cutting during the game aggrevated it.  Told him I've been running 2-3 miles a day and he said you wouldn't notice it until you put the stress and strain of more sudden moves on it.  Supposed to go up to philly tonight to meet up with college buds for our annual hockey trip, should be lovely limping around the whole GD time.

Any conference this year? I know I registered for last year in March. I hope so, had a great time in Baltimore.

[/quot

Any conference this year? I know I registered for last year in March. I hope so, had a great time in Baltimore.

e]

Well, I hope so. I had such a wonderful time in Baltimore!!!

s**ty start to the weekend. Wed morning, after my soccer game tue night, my knee started giving me problems, not so much walking but stairs and bending to lift was a b**ch. wasn't getting better so went to urgent care this morning just in case. Turns out I fractured my kneecap a while ago it looks like and didnt notice it until the sprinting and cutting during the game aggrevated it. Told him I've been running 2-3 miles a day and he said you wouldn't notice it until you put the stress and strain of more sudden moves on it. Supposed to go up to philly tonight to meet up with college buds for our annual hockey trip, should be lovely limping around the whole GD time.

HA HA.

In all seriousness...been there. Good luck. You know what they are gonna do with it yet?

Archived