e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, same to you.  we all walk in the same shoes.  we all get ded.  i'll be around for a bit, and i intend to continue to troll you, albeit with less vile.

sorry i brought up my health stuff everone, it's not really relevant.  we need to get ready for teh pummeling and focus on that.

best wishes from up here in the philly area...you can be a dick, but a funny one, so on my favs list...when you're gone, please haunt PG...thanks...

Obviously, since you are starting a sentence with a conjunction now. No idea what your issue was with my original sentence, but please get off it. :)

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if "Miles well enjoy it" was a new saying? A typo? Or if you actually thought that was how the phrase was said?

*Who is* what?

*sigh*

Just to put an end to this...Mapgirl said, "Looking forward to a heavier snow . . . ."

You, attempting to point out a grammatical mistake, retorted, "Whose looking . . . ."

Your implication was that Mapgirl had not specified who was looking forward to a heavier snow.  In that case, you should have said, "Who's looking forward . . . ." 

Y'know, "Who is looking forward . . . "

Archived