Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he's naive and doesn't know when to keep his opinions of board squabbles to himself. Honestly I wanted to call him out for his stupid "Let it be" post before you rightfully took care of it

Obviously his posts suck... I think he's one of those bad posters who doesn't realize why his comments are so annoying, rather than a deliberate troll.

And see what he just did when I tried to tell him about it?   "It's not ME, it's everybody else!"   Screw that dude.  

And see what he just did when I tried to tell him about it?   "It's not ME, it's everybody else!"   Screw that dude.  

You have to admit some people enjoy sniping in this thread about posts that have nothing to do with them.

I can feel this storm slipping away. NAM is north. GFS is getting warmer and drier. Euro will be just "decent" and "a hair drier/warmer." It will just be "noise" until tomorrow when we are gutted. People will start talking about bars and how low they are: "all I want is an inch."

It's slipping away like the ice event yesterday did.

I can feel this storm slipping away. NAM is north. GFS is getting warmer and drier. Euro will be just "decent" and "a hair drier/warmer." It will just be "noise" until tomorrow when we are gutted. People will start talking about bars and how low they are: "all I want is an inch."

Yet another post to screenshot.

Are you implying something?

Tracker asked for banter and arguments to be taken to banter. You could be decent enough to do that, since you clearly have no idea what will happen Thursday despite ur mad skillz

suddenly, you're a paragon of board etiquette?  When did this transformation occur?  in the last 30 seconds?

Sorry, we already beat the Terps by about 15 on their own floor.

11, and 2 out of our 4 best players didn't play. Nice try though. Btw i hate UVA  :P . In all seriousness they are a great team and i am so happy Duke didn't win the conference again. I could not bear to hear Dicky V scream again.

I have this gut feeling that the higher elevs will get shellacked Wed night as well as Maryland in general (not south MD and not eastern Prince William).

I think I'll get plenty of rain and a goodly amount of sleet, then a late changeover and probably about an inch of pure snow. My area is NOT favored to excel in these types of setups. Winchester, wxtrixieland, especially Sparky and Maryland will end up with a quicker flip and a tremendous amount of pure powder snow. Some of those favored areas will lollipop into double digits of inches of snow.

I also think that das's 'hood will pile on at least another 8-10 inches of fresh snow after getting away with mid 30s on Wednesday while I torch to 65 degrees with heavy rainfall on that day. He has experienced almost ZERO melting since the beginning of meteorological winter, because it is so cold in that region of Maryland. Das' front yard will resemble Northern New England's snowpack in a normal NNE winter.

If you live at elevation you got yourself one hell of a shot at deep snow Wed night into Thursday night. Winds behind the front will pick up the dry snow and create near ground blizzard conditions even after the snow there (in the higher elevational favored locations) shuts off early Friday morning.

Archived