joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG outright incites and trolls as his only contributions. He should be perma 5-posted.

Sent from my iPhone

I think PG has the potential to be a decent poster one day... and unlike other bad posters I don't think he's here in bad faith or just to troll. Problem is, he needs to stay the hell out of other people's business and learn the ways of this place, and learn how model guidance works before trying to analyze it.

The NAM is just misunderstood. Never toss the solution that totally screws us. Always keep it in mind. That's three sentences, now four. Five.

That's three days worth of posts in one post. Slow down there, pal. It's not a sprint

I think PG has the potential to be a decent poster one day... and unlike other bad posters I don't think he's here in bad faith or just to troll. Problem is, he needs to stay the hell out of other people's business and learn the ways of this place, and learn how model guidance works before trying to analyze it.

Oh fozz

Its unbelievable how many people on these boards set themselves up for disappointment. Thinking they are going to get 4-6 inches, from a glorified cold front. Flurries and some snow showers, yes, but to think they are going to get one of their larger storms of the season, in MARCH nonetheless, from an arctic front, is beyond me. The heavier snows has trended northward up into Pennsylvania. Its been a good winter in Central VA, with about 40% above average season snowfall.......bring on spring !!

You're right...you won't get 4-6"

The fun thing about when our forum boils over is it clearly shows who the smart and dumb posters are. No context necessary. Clear as the desert sky at night.

It would appear to me that quite a few of those who are in their 30's and 40's are doing battle with a few in their teens. Just a hunch.

Its unbelievable how many people on these boards set themselves up for disappointment. Thinking they are going to get 4-6 inches, from a glorified cold front. Flurries and some snow showers, yes, but to think they are going to get one of their larger storms of the season, in MARCH nonetheless, from an arctic front, is beyond me. The heavier snows has trended northward up into Pennsylvania. Its been a good winter in Central VA, with about 40% above average season snowfall.......bring on spring !!

So your telling me the 100:1 wxbell maps aren't going to be very accurate?

Then why does he keep constantly forcing his way into dynamics and situations he has zero clue about? And then gets all hypersensitive about it when called out on it?

Because he's naive and doesn't know when to keep his opinions of board squabbles to himself. Honestly I wanted to call him out for his stupid "Let it be" post before you rightfully took care of it

Reread bob's post and ask which group PG fits into. I think I know the answer. Do you?

Obviously his posts suck... I think he's one of those bad posters who doesn't realize why his comments are so annoying, rather than a deliberate troll.

Archived