Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not the only one.

Besides the fact that winter should GTFO there's such a lean toward the best hope it's kinda silly. People get lionized for always portraying the most positive scenario possible. I mean even if we get an -NAO that doesn't necessarily mean much as far as a lot of snow goes. 

Besides the fact that winter should GTFO there's such a lean toward the best hope it's kinda silly. People get lionized for always portraying the most positive scenario possible. I mean even if we get an -NAO that doesn't necessarily mean much as far as a lot of snow goes.

I agree.

I don't mind glass-half-full mode in the middle of the season when snow really matters and climo isn't punching snow lovers in the face, but at this point I'm not really in the mood to hear it. Maybe it's just me being a little irritated by the knowledge that cold is going to hang on longer than it should. :lol:

I agree.

I don't mind glass-half-full mode in the middle of the season when snow really matters and climo isn't punching snow lovers in the face, but at this point I'm not really in the mood to hear it. Maybe it's just me being a little irritated by the knowledge that cold is going to hang on longer than it should. :lol:

Im.on board with you and ian when we hit April 1st. That said, 7pm sunset tomorrow night is going to be nice.

I agree.

I've been on the train that cold isn't going to go away easy.. the LR thread pushes sanity at times. Once you get to this point in the year I don't get the point. D10+ is fantasy pure and simple even if it ends up happening.. and we're to the point where every storm is called by someone 7 days out which is still pretty much fantasy. It's actually more fun to not be so deterministic at range.. not much to be gained by going all in on a feeling. No matter what anyone wants to believe when it comes to snow we need a whole heck of a lot of luck soon close to the cities... St Pattys was a very rare event for that late. I mean, if it's going to happen again this might be the year, but chasing d10+ should have like 400 caveats involved.. just reading how people are excited for more snow is blah.. snow weenies.

Archived