• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

I recently moved out of the City of Albany... up into the Taconics towards the Mass border, at 1400ft.  It's much colder and snowier here than in ALB, which is only about 25 minutes west.  But this just hasn't been a good year to take advantage of the elevation around here.

Petersburg Pass near you gets hammered most years.  Fantastic skiing up there if you don't mind a little turn earning.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I was just in weha, nice snow banks around town...impressive considering you guys didn't jack with any storm.

Its funny cuz my pack is nearly what i had at the end of Jan 2011 and we've managed to get it rather quietly.....its been tough watching the jacks in EMA because of course i want that but at the same time im lucky enough to be able to steal a look at my roof or my deck or my driveway and those great snowbanks and realize theres no reason to complain....i'd be so lucky sny other season.....the weenies life i guess....

Mother Nature finally tosses us a few crumbs.... close to 7 inches... decent flakes most of the time, no crazy rates but solid inch hr stuff at times... depth 23 to 27...hoping for another inch or two..imagine if wed had halfway decent growth like this with some of the other events that had much colder temps

7" here a nice solid performer it was awesome to have the period from about 7pm to 12am when it just solidly snowed decent rate no real let up. Color me satisfied with this storm, wish we could have done better so far on the whole locally but it's all better then how we started winter

Archived