BURLINGTON 6.8 353 AM 2/22 TRAINED SPOTTER
ENFIELD 6.6 805 AM 2/22 HAM RADIO
FARMINGTON 6.5 803 AM 2/22 HAM RADIO

...TOLLAND COUNTY...
STAFFORDVILLE 8.0 629 AM 2/22 CO-OP OBSERVER
TOLLAND 8.0 520 AM 2/22 TRAINED SPOTTER
SOMERS 7.0 750 AM 2/22 TRAINED SPOTTER
VERNON 7.0 752 AM 2/22 HAM RADIO

This winter just shut me up after my meltdown last night (Meltdown as in I couldn't go out anywhere and then once it was Just late enough, it chances to rain, and it literally melted me), as I woke up to 0.75" of Heavy and Clumpy snow to make it look like it never rained. And now it's GORGEOUS outside. 3" Total.

How the bleep AGAIN did Kevin just be a complete weenie all week, think he was getting more than any model suggested, the storm Underprrforms for me, and hour from him, and he gets MORE than he or Any of us ever thought possible. 8". Ugh. When will he get severely screwed? Lol. I should have him come do My massive driveway because he's more meticulous than Me, which anyone can tell with the skinnyness of the top of his piles.

Mix line was definitely around IJD, as I woke up briefly during the night and looked outside at what was definitely not snow.

About 4", but the last bands that came through this morning stuck to all the trees and made it look awesome.

I could probably put somebody in the hospital with snowballs made from this stuff. 10x better than powder IMHO.

ALB reported .09 liquid over 10 hours.  Total screw job.  Worst underperformer in a year of underperformers.  Old snow blowing onto roads made it seem worse... and made people overestimate the new accumulations.  Several hi-res models actually nailed this area, so a win for meso modeling.  Western, northern, and northeastern suburbs did pretty well - generally 5 - 10... also pretty well modeled. Pretty meager to the east in the Taconics... actually lost a few inches of snowpack since Friday.  I thought we'd do better at elevation on the western slopes.

Archived