Newest Member
    northernriwx
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taint to IJD, even freezing rain at MMK. HFD is next:

KIJD 220406Z AUTO 00000KT 3SM UP BR OVC012 00/M01 A3017 RMK AO2 UPB0357SNE0357 P0002 T00001011

KMMK 220414Z AUTO 16003KT 3SM -FZRA BR BKN014 BKN022 OVC027 M01/M02 A3017 RMK AO2 UPB06E14FZRAB14SNE06 P0000 I1001 T10111022 TSNO

Sorry man

Getting ready to play taps here in Boston as well

Won't take the 100 shot until we get confirmation... I really not sure we made it

I had more fun tracking the rs line than watching the pathetic rates I've seen lol. Hopefully it stops where it is and drifts south although km sure it will find the pike somehow and immediate southern n shore.

Ripping. Close to 5 down.

It's funny, the one time I'm down in Florida I miss the one overperformer SWFE lol. Well at least when I get back. I'll have at least 24" snow depth for once. Hopefully we can get a foot plus snowstorm before the pattern changes in mid March. 

I had more fun tracking the rs line than watching the pathetic rates I've seen lol. Hopefully it stops where it is and drifts south although km sure it will find the pike somehow and immediate southern n shore.

lol agree... 

had to take a walk among the snowbanks earlier to remind myself that the past 4 weeks actually happened

quite the stand in Boston... dare I compare this to . . . Leon?

I'd feel better about the fact that we barely saw half an inch before this rain came (and more to come) if there was something juicy to look forward with any significant probability at the moment.

Total slop.  I drove through the rain/snow line earlier a few hours ago coming down from Bristol --> Newport, and luckily, there was no icing in the transition. 

Glad I was out on my skiis earlier today, I'll be having to get in a car for a while, in the not too distant future to use them, at this rate.

The Run is Over, I repeat, the Run, is over.

Completely Underperformed!! This is what the models had Many days ago! So want to hear meteorologist financing people should be happy as days ago this was going to be much worse. 2.25" of Snow and then NO Ice to help protect the pack. None. 10:45pm - Sloppy, Moderate to Heavy, Wet, Sopping, Yucky, Wet and Horriffic.... Rain.

After ALL the cold ticks, this one went back to square one. 2" and then Rain.

88.25", 27.5" Depth. My Snowbanks check protected like a Nazi for 24 days now starting to look terrible as when you shovel this stuff it ruins the banks in the way it falls.

Our first Underperfirmer in The Run.

Archived