12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Kevin says makes sense based on what I said earlier regarding the HRRR. You can also see how the NAM develops a line of heavy rain offshore indicating a weak frontal wave. I still think the mix line gets at least a little farther north than what BOX says, but we shall see.

I got up to 28.7 and now down to 27.6/27. Wind was almost due south earlier but now kind of SW or SSw

What Kevin says makes sense based on what I said earlier regarding the HRRR. You can also see how the NAM develops a line of heavy rain offshore indicating a weak frontal wave. I still think the mix line gets at least a little farther north than what BOX says, but we shall see.

What is up with the FU sliver right through my area, almost as though I'm stuck in a narrow zone between two different areas of forcing.

It was hinted at. I think it does fill in a bit in an hour or two, as the better forcing arrives. The echoes from ALB and NW CT will be closing in I think.

Hinted at by what?

What is causing it?

Not to complain, but I honestly want to know whether I'm stuck between better forcing over se MA, another from GC into s NH...

Hinted at by what?

What is causing it?

Not to complain, but I honestly want to know whether I'm stuck between better forcing over se MA, another from GC into s NH...

The mesos. I think you are in between forcing from the mid level stuff to the norh and the meat of the WAA stuff to the south. Basically as that s/w moves east, I think the stuff from CT may bubble up a bit and then the snow near Albany slides east as well.  CT is in the good WAA stuff and that's why they are slated to do best. It's why JFK had a nice 4" very quickly.

Archived