12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I'm gad that things are verifying north of the HRRR.

Oh I'm aware lol... 

I'm becoming more amused than invested in this storm, as it's looking quite crappy and balmy outside by this month's lofty standards.

Falling just short of 100" in Boston would be quite a feat.

I don't know what HRRR is seeing, too cold and trending colder. The rain:snow algorithms must not account for whatever sneaky warm layer is nosing north.

Lucky SOB... :lol:

You have a gf now, no

Tisk, tisk.....

yes... but she is an athletic trainer...she is probably moving god knows where when she graduates. My comm diploma is probably putting me in the same boat though. Got the merrimack football coaching internship for next fall. I can't play anymore due to the spine surgery so I figured I'd make my time worthwhile.

Oh I'm aware lol... 

I'm becoming more amused than invested in this storm, as it's looking quite crappy and balmy outside by this month's lofty standards.

Falling just short of 100" in Boston would be quite a feat.

I don't know what HRRR is seeing, too cold and trending colder. The rain:snow algorithms must not account for whatever sneaky warm layer is nosing north.

It tries developing what looks like a weak wave based on the wind fields which slows the northward progression. srfc temps actually look ok to me. Many will rot at like 32-33. Winds gradually turn wsw instead of s.

Archived