e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 2" or so here of white sand junk, but I haven't measured yet. We were in a brutal dryslot earlier and I had a mini-meltdown, but that has since filled in.

Thanks to upslope, it looks like it's dumping dendrites up in the mountains though per the higher reflectivities in S VT and NE Berkshires. Someone up there is going to get 8"+ as that band looks rather stationary.

post-48-0-64985100-1424576627_thumb.png

About 2" or so here of white sand junk, but I haven't measured yet. We were in a brutal dryslot earlier and I had a mini-meltdown, but that has since filled in.

Thanks to upslope, it looks like it's dumping dendrites up in the mountains though per the higher reflectivities in S VT and NE Berkshires. Someone up there is going to get 8"+ as that band looks rather stationary.

Man have you been getting screwed. Hopefully the 2nd part of the storm overperforms in you're area.

Man have you been getting screwed. Hopefully this 2nd part of the storm outperform for you're area.

I get screwed here probably 9 times out of 10.  :fulltilt:

Yep, getting hit hard here now. Easily 6+. And that's at only 900ft.

Cool. Are you near that guy in the "pit," the one who everyone thinks is a mule? He looks to be doing better than he was saying if I understand where he's from.

That's Money Pit Mike, he is a few miles NW of me but with 1k el. He is in a good spot for this despite his model based pessimism earlier.

It has been dumping here for a few hours now.

Archived