Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

71.8" before today's event. Still above normal, but we're low compared to about 75-80% of SNE. Besides, we've had it tough the past 3 winters compared to E MA, so it's not just this year.

You will pull off an 18 incher late season when eastern folks get a slop fest and be up there , when its all said and done. Hubb Dave may pull this year off here in SNE if he stays within striking distance with his latitude and elevation.

4.5 down.

You will pull off an 18 incher late season when eastern folks get a slop fest and be up there , when its all said and done. Hubb Dave may pull this year off here in SNE if he stays within striking distance with his latitude and elevation.

4.5 down.

This has been a very good year, despite much of Dec and Jan. got a good start with the pre Thanksgiving event, then a few 2-5" events before the real show began

I haven't checked but prob 75" since Jan 26 including tonight. That is an average season in less than 30 days

That's Money Pit Mike, he is a few miles NW of me but with 1k el. He is in a good spot for this despite his model based pessimism earlier.

It has been dumping here for a few hours now.

That's awesome for you guys. Dumping here now with beautiful returns coming my way. At 6 now. Should easily hit 8.

That's Money Pit Mike, he is a few miles NW of me but with 1k el. He is in a good spot for this despite his model based pessimism earlier.

It has been dumping here for a few hours now.

That's awesome for you guys. Dumping here now with beautiful returns coming my way. At 6 now. Should easily hit 8.

Archived