• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The AWT trend to colder obs thread 02/21-02/22

Damage In Tolland

Can someone Please explain how BOX came out it's 4PM package and had me at 4-6.

ALL of a Sudden, they came out with a new map somewhere in the past 30 minutes or so and I'm in 2-3!?!?!?!?!?!?

What did some 15z model of secrecy come out that shows my totals needed to be Immidiately cut in Half after 3 days of good trends??

Pipe down, you huge nerd. You're fussing about 2-3 inches of snow, and it's unbecoming in such a season.

You will do as you are told, and that means you will behave like a lady this evening, so that -- God willing -- we can find you a worthy husband and you can marry into a good family.

Now sit down and for the love of God in Heaven, try to lay off the Chablis.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:

I'm not sure what you're finding so hard to grasp.  I really don't.  I won't sweat it though.

I hope things can nudge a little south--the folks under band just across the VT line will be the jackpot winners in this system.  That's a nice stream of moisture streaming their way as one can easily see by the eastward trajectory of the system as presented in the regional radar loop.

19.5/18

The system's moving in the exact motion I described and that the regional radar depicted.

Don't confuse radar filling in with trajectory of a system. Hopefully it'll continue to fill lest it still comes and bites you in the ass.

:weenie:

Radar looks amazing, another over-performer is obvious based upon the radar at kbox. Fook everything else.

Just ripping out there... that SSW flow is just slamming that moisture into the mountains and into the snow growth zone.  Its been a steady 1/2"-1" per hour. 

Feb_21b_zpshmgrffby.gif

The car in the background is a recent arrival, but my buddy's car in the foreground has the storm accumulation since it started at 3pm...around 3" so far.

feb21c_zpse664f8b3.jpg

Archived