• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stephan Klempner
    Newest Member
    Stephan Klempner
snowfan

Feb 21-22 Storm Obs Thread

Can't see the trees 1/4 mile away. Small/medium flakes... good rates despite that. Not the lowest visibility or biggest flakes, but consistent +SN quickly making this the best event of the season.

THIS WESTIMINISTER DEATHBAND IS RAKING MY LOCATION. IM ABOUT TO HAVE 3" per hour RATES YOURE GOMNA NEED A BETTER SHOVEL FOR ANYONE IN THE DULLES ASHBURN LEESBURG AREA. THIS IS THE NEW WESTMINISTER I FEE SORRY FOR THE ELDERLY AND PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO PLOW BECAUSE YOU WILL BE STUCK IN YOUR HOUSE FOR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/!/!/!!//!!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/

getting crushed in the northern part of the County   >1" and falling mod/heavy, no kidding either

Glad you guys are getting it good. It's starting to pick up down here but its still nothing that will accumulate. Hopefully we get at least a couple hours of the good stuff

THIS WESTIMINISTER DEATHBAND IS RAKING MY LOCATION. IM ABOUT TO HAVE 3" per hour RATES YOURE GOMNA NEED A BETTER SHOVEL FOR ANYONE IN THE DULLES ASHBURN LEESBURG AREA. THIS IS THE NEW WESTMINISTER I FEE SORRY FOR THE ELDERLY AND PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO PLOW BECAUSE YOU WILL BE STUCK IN YOUR HOUSE FOR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/!/!/!!//!!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/!!!!!!/!/!/!/

get it together man

Jebman is that you?? Lol