12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With it being such a nice balmy day, tempted to wash the car to remove all the salt form the last clipper. Seems kinda futile though. Amazing the amount of salt that is used on wet roads in for 1 inch snow 'events".

Those that are superstitious will say to clean it.  Me, not so much.   But since I'm getting a fill up today and gas is so cheap, I can afford going through the brushless wash today.  But only because it's convenient.

:whistle:

Those that are superstitious will say to clean it.  Me, not so much.   But since I'm getting a fill up today and gas is so cheap, I can afford going through the brushless wash today.  But only because it's convenient.

:whistle:

lol not superstitious either. But I am a purist about washing and detailing, so no car washes. Owning a black vehicle is a love of labor..

Btw did you try the EVO Lucky 7? Nice porter. Had it yesterday and really enjoyed it. I have an Exile Red Ale in the fridge for today.

Probably... but I don't mind mattie. Even the good posters were getting really testy and upset after last night's Euro.

I have no qualms with people getting down about getting screwed, and I'm not going to take some sort of moral high ground on it. We're adults here (right?), but just because we have some extra years on us doesn't mean we have to remain stoic all the time. Constant whining and melting down is one thing, but everyone should be welcome to let loose a little in these types of situations without fear of the thought police telling them what they should feel. We're all human - not unfeeling automatons - so venting is natural and sometimes necessary.

That said, get a freaking grip, Fozz!

Some normally sane posters are letting this get to them more than usual. This roller coaster is hard to watch. Once the GFS comes in good again everyone will swing back the other way and forget the NAM.

NAM is generally garbage at this range and with complex events. And you are right..I stay out of the storm thread during model pbp. Its unbearable.

Still have nearly 100% snow coverage from the storm Friday. It's down to about an inch on average, but really surprising considering it's been above freezing since it snowed. Even one sidewalk that gets full southern exposure that wasn't cleared has snow on it, and yesterday was sunny most of the afternoon. That high liquid content snowpack really holds tough.

Archived